Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Rainbow and Thriller Flavored Now and Laters

The saying, "Out with the old and in with the new," is highly overated. I mean, just because it is old doesn't exclude it from being good. If the saying went out with the good and in with the new, no one would take to it. Take for instance, Rainbow and Thriller flavored Now N' Laters. If you have ever had them, you know what I mean. O MY GOODNESS. Why oh why did you have to leave? If ever there was a cause (and there are plenty) worth petitioning for that is one. How many times have you went to the store only to find your favorite product is no longer there? Are they not listening to us? We are the consumers after all.

These corporation spent millions of dollars on campaigns for what? To advertise products that we are naturally bombarded with already in the stores. Why not spend some of that cash on focus groups and test the market. Find out what we really want. Think of how much money you would save. Don't tell us what we need, listen to want we want.

Today's Bring It Back: Thriller and Rainbow Now N' Laters (with an ode to Mystery Mix). This goes out to you Farley's & Sathers

14 comments:

Unknown said...

i really want them like yesterday

Unknown said...

r they ever coming back

Anonymous said...

Seriously, the amount $ i would pay is ridiculous

Anonymous said...

I'd pay a nice upcharge to be able to order them! they were the best ever made!!!

Unknown said...

Thriller bringem back please

Unknown said...

Rainbow, Thriller, Mystery Mix and Tropical Punch are the best flavors ever. Please bring back the first three, as Tropical Punch still exists. Or let me know how I can get them?

Unknown said...

I remember the Rainbow they were red and yellow Mystery Mix was green and purple Thriller is foggy, what color? orange and black? Damn I miss my middle school days where kids would have duffle bags full for .25/.50cents a pack depending on the size.

Unknown said...

I believe Thriller was red and white. Rainbow may have been red, white, and blue... Or as stated earlier red and yellow... Mystery Mix was that Decept purple and green Constructicon color... Best of the three but all we're good... Gotta mention the now and later flavors Cotton Candy along with Bubble Gum.... Banging back in the days. Along with Jingles/Gingles - fake small now and later type candy that was good too... Had a couple flavors now and later didn't have...

KIA75 said...

Bubble gum flavored was my favorite

now n later said...

yes bubblegum,mystery mix, thriller, cherry cola

Terence said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one that's mad they don't make my favorite flavor now & laters anymore. My favorites were rainbow, bubble gun, and mystery mix. I wish they would bring them back

Anonymous said...

We should start a petition to bring back all these old school flavors... At least for Halloween!!!

Anonymous said...

I had thrillers once when I was a kid. I was up in Harlem with my father and while he was busy he sent me to the candy store and I bought thrillers and I would always look for them after, but never saw them again. I remember asking my father to pick me up more and he never saw them again either. Please bring them back, I thought it was a dream.

Anonymous said...

Don’t ever sleep on Mystery Mix. My Jr high school had all the flavors and you weren’t cool unless you got down on Mystery Mix and Thriller.